- A precision machined desk toy that creates a mesmerizing optical illusion when spun. Simply rotate it to reveal the mind-bending effect of a continuously flowing helix. A piece of kinetic art that invites you to transform it from precisely engineered still shape into hypnotic optical illusion.
- Designed to spin on any desk or flat surface. The solid body and smooth finish make it very pleasant to interact with. It spins silently so you won't be bothering anyone around. Perfect for creators, makers, thinkers and anyone who wants to release their inner creativity and imagination. Keep focus, relieve stress or simply relax during working hours or brainstorming sessions.
- Made from solid stainless steel. It has a helix-shaped groove milled alongside the edge that continues as a symmetrical spiral on the top plane. When revolving it creates an almost magical effect that looks like continuously flowing helix would merge into a surface of table top.
- Spin and it will turn into a dynamic sculpture that changes its patterns along with direction and speed of rotation. There are multiple ways you can interact with the toy - spin it as a single unit or stack them together to make it look even more impressive.
- We believe optical illusion is a unique way to bring excitement to anyone. This toy makes a truly great and original present that creates a bit of magic every time you interact with it. Each unit is designed with attention to the smallest detail and built to last a lifetime.
Details: Each BearHELIX has a rotating base which is equipped with high quality stainless steel bearings. This guarantees smooth and silent spin for long lasting periods of time. BearHELIX is manufactured on aerospace-grade lathes from stainless steel. You'll instantly notice minutely milled lines and smooth surface texture upon touching it for the first time! Stainless Steel is durable and corrosion resistant metal. Our CNC machines, are able to achieve such level of precision that is rarely found in regular everyday objects, this ensures creation of an object that will last forever - even after hundreds of years it will still look as good as new.